NBA News Wire
Anthony might miss game with ailing back
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony is projected as doubtful for Wednesday night’s game in Dallas against the Mavericks after suffering back spasms.
Anthony sat out Tuesday’s practice in Dallas after he left the Knicks’ loss to the Houston Rockets on Monday night and didn’t return because of the back problem. He did not speak with reporters after the game because of the pain.
The 30-year-old veteran played 18 minutes against the Rockets and had 14 points and seven rebounds.
Anthony leads the Knicks in scoring this season with a 23.2 points per game average.
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- Despite being in the Finals, the Nuggets have traded with the Thunder to get a package of future draft picks
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell