“I (Coach Jacque Vaughn) like to see guys practice, and the day we were supposed to practice [on Friday], he (Arron Afflalo) got sick,” Vaughn said. “So what it does is it gives us two days in-between games. So we’ll take advantage of that and make sure he’s comfortable and feeling back to 100 percent when he gets back on the floor for us.”
In the Magic’s locker room before Sunday’s game, Afflalo said his right ankle has healed but added he wasn’t 100 percent recovered from his illness.
“I feel better, though,” Afflalo said.
“The team’s been on the road this whole time, and I’ve been here. So I haven’t had the opportunity to do any full-court work with the team. Pretty much they just want me to get a day or two of practice in with the team instead of having my first day back with basketball activity be an actual game.”
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA2 weeks ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million