Charles Barkley says he has a solution for tanking in the NBA.
Don’t reward teams who tank.
Give every team in the lottery one ping pong ball, instead of rewarding teams based on who has the worst record.
“My suggestion — the NBA is too stupid to listen to me — I said just give teams one ball,” Barkley said Tuesday on ESPN’s Mike & Mike Show. “Don’t give teams extra ping polls by the more they lose. I think only twice in the 20 years has the team with the worst record and the most balls got the No. 1 pick. Only twice in like 25 years. So don’t give teams extra balls because they’re losing games. Just give every team in the lottery one ball. That would be the easiest way to handle it.”
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant