Clippers forward Matt Barnes joined the Show and offered his thoughts on the Donald Sterling situation, a possible players boycott and what the union wants from its new Executive Director
CM: We have heard testimony from CEO Dick Parsons that Doc Rivers may not return if Donald Sterling still owns the team. Chris Paul suggested last week that players could boycott if Sterling owns the team. Is it realistic that Clippers players could do that?
MB: “I think so. We were very close to doing it last year in the middle of the playoffs, and it hadn’t really sunk in then. Now the full magnitude of what happened has sunk in. People feel very strong about what happened. It would be unfortunate if it got to either of those situations but I do believe both are a possibility.”
- Nets forward T.J. Warren upgraded to probable vs. Raptors
- Nets Have Reportedly Talked With Hawks About Potential Trade For John Collins
- Proposed Trade Sends Two Chicago All-Stars To Lakers In Exchange For Russel Westbrook
- Will the Celtics re-sign Grant Williams after 2022-23 season?
- Jayson Tatum trails only Larry Bird for most 45-point games in Celtics history
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: Jalen Brunson Over 6.5 Assists Leads Our Best Bets