“My handle needs the most work,” (Harrison) Barnes wrote.
The reply to a fan’s question on what he was going to work on the most this summer to improve was an answer he had given throughout his time at North Carolina and after his rookie season.
Looking to build off his freshman year at North Carolina, Barnes attended Chris Paul’s camp for a third time with ball-handling in mind. He responded by raising his shooting percentage as a sophomore to 44 percent and matching that percentage as a Warriors rookie.
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms