Beal, Wizards Haven’t Made Headway on Extension Talks?
(Washington Wizards Bradley) Beal, who will be playing 2015-16 on the final year of his rookie scale contract, is eligible to negotiate an extension with the Wizards, like John Wall did two summers ago, before becoming a restricted free agent. If they don’t reach an agreement before season tips, they can’t negotiate again until after the season.
The situations aren’t the same, of course. While talks remain open, CSNmidatlantic.com was told, there hasn’t been any movement. Beal, who believes he’s worth a max deal, just returned from Taiwan and president Ernie Grunfeld had been on vacation.The lack of reaching a compromise isn’t an indication of any greater problems, but the Wizards aren’t in a position in which they must commit to a four-year deal fully guaranteed right now with so many moving parts ahead in free agency in the summer of 2016.
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit