The Sacramento Kings (5-20, 11-14 ATS) will try to inch closer towards .500 as they take on the upset-minded Orlando Magic (10-14, 11-13 ATS) at Golden One Center on Wednesday, 10:00 PM.
The Kings, who just scored a back-to-back win vs. the Clippers, opened with a 6.5-point handicap being the home favorite. BetUS.com expects a high-scoring ballgame after setting the total at a surprising 222.5 points.
Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NBA games.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth guide about NBA futures bets.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – List of offshore betting sites with the best offers.
- Best Online Gambling Sites – We reviewed the best gambling sites to gamble online.
- MyBookie Promo Codes – List ot MyBookie promo codes to MyBookie bonuses.
- Bovada Promo Codes – List of Bovada promo codes to claim Bovada bonuses.
In our advice on the top sports betting in Florida, we propose the finest bookmakers that take bets from US citizens.
Orlando Magic vs Sacramento Kings Betting Lines
ATS: Kings -6.5
Moneyline: Kings -270, Magic +230
O/U: 222.5 points
Orlando Magic vs Sacramento Kings Team News
In his latest article, Dan Savage of Magic.com writes about the work rookie Jaylen Suggs has been putting in to improve his overall game despite being sidelined with a fractured right thumb. Suggs, the no.5 overall pick in 2021 Draft, was averaging 12.3 PPG, 3.4 RPG and 3.6 APG before hurting his thumb.
“For me, the biggest part was still being around the team, hearing what the coaches are saying, being on the bench, and being engaged into the game. That was the biggest piece for me for wanting to come and hoping they’d let me come. Again, just continuing to build the camaraderie because I love to be around these guys,” Suggs said of his decision to keep working out with the team.
Kevin O’Connor of the Ringer believes the Kings might be looking into blowing up the core by trading De’Aaron Fox. The NBA scribe thinks the decision to select Tyrese Haliburton and Davion Mitchell may indicate a change of guards in the Kings backcourt could take place sooner than later. General manager Monte McNair took both Haliburton and Mitchell. Meanwhile, former front-office decision-maker Vlade Divac brought Fox and Buddy Hield via draft and trade, respectively.
Orland Magic vs Sacramento Kings Injury Report
Magic: E’Twaun Moore – OUT (Knee), Michael Carter-Williams – OUT (Ankle), Jonathan Isaac – OUT (Knee), Markelle Futz – OUT (Knee), and Jaylen Suggs – OUT (Thumb).
Kings: Harrison Barnes – Questionable (Foot), Moe Harkless – Questionable (Knee), and Tyrese Haliburton – Probable (Illness)
Orlando Magic vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
On Monday, the Magic just suffered their 20th loss of the season at the hands of the Golden State Warriors, 126-96. Garry Harris tallied a team-high 17 markers, while Wendell Carter Jr. and Frank Wagner tallied 14 and 15 points, respectively. Orlando managed to stay within five points of the league’s best team at the end of the first quarter, 26-31. However, a second-quarter barrage by the Dubs blew the game wide open and the Magic never got a chance to close the gap.
The Kings posted back-to-back wins against the Clippers last week behind a terrific performance by Terrence Davis. The former Raptors registered 23 and 28 points in two consecutive big-time performances against the Clips.
Orlando Magic vs Sacramento Kings Prediction
Fearless Forecast: The Kings cruise to their third straight win by subduing the Magic in a double-digit win margin.
Bettors should expect Terrence Davis to carry over his fine play against the Magic game. The former Ole Miss standout has earned extended playing time since Alvin Gentry took over the interim head coaching job. Fox and Hield will also make a massive difference in the match, as they try to capitalize on Orlando’s incohesive backcourt.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Orlando’s last 17 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento’s last 5 games against Orlando.
- In 10 of Sacramento’s last 13 games at home.The total has gone UNDER
Orlando Magic vs Sacramento Kings Betting Pick
Pick: Kings cover the spread and win outright. UNDER 222.5 points.
All betting lines were retrieved from BetUS. Click below to claim a free bet, if you’re a new customer.
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade