When the 2013-14 NBA campaign concludes for the Portland Trail Blazers, the 13-year NBA veteran point guard, Earl Watson, will have a difficult decision to ponder: Does he try for one more year of playing or enter the NBA coaching profession?
Just last offseason, according to a league source, Watson turned down an offer to be an assistant coach for a Western Conference team. He ultimately decided he still had something left in the tank. At the current moment, Watson, 34, will continue playing both roles for the Trail Blazers – coach and player.
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
- Kings’ Domantas Sabonis passes Bob Cousy, Ben Simmons for 13th-most triple-doubles
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant