The Spanish player of the Portland Trail Blazers, Victor Claver, told Efe that he trusts perform well in the playoffs, but was disappointed by the irregular path that keeps the franchise Oregon.
“For next year I would not want to repeat this situation,” admitted Valencian. “Being inactive, active but not knowing when I’ll play … It is true that I am a good team and that always helps, but I have to be a little more demanding and look for the opportunity to play. do not know if here, because I do not know that there will be changes in the summer, or on another computer, but another year so it would be very hard for me,” he added.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
- Kelly Oubre Jr. mocks press for questioning legitimacy of his injury and hit-and-run incident
- Tyrese Haliburton records 1st career triple-double, 3rd 25-point, 10-assist game with 0 turnovers this season
- Famous “pitbull” lawyer Gloria Allred is representing teen in Josh Giddey’s controversial case
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant