The Spanish player of the Portland Trail Blazers, Victor Claver, told Efe that he trusts perform well in the playoffs, but was disappointed by the irregular path that keeps the franchise Oregon.
“For next year I would not want to repeat this situation,” admitted Valencian. “Being inactive, active but not knowing when I’ll play … It is true that I am a good team and that always helps, but I have to be a little more demanding and look for the opportunity to play. do not know if here, because I do not know that there will be changes in the summer, or on another computer, but another year so it would be very hard for me,” he added.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%