The Suns are using the system — the rules of the collective bargaining agreement — to their advantage. The two sides still don’t have a deal with training camp less than two months away, and the rift only has grown.
The relationship between the two sides has soured, a person with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports.
The person also said Bledsoe, 24, strongly is considering signing the Suns’ qualifying offer for $3.726 million — good for the 2014-15 season — to become an unrestricted free agent after next summer.
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them