This season has been one of his (Carlos Boozer) most personally challenging, with a reduced role and widespread speculation about the Bulls using the amnesty provision to discard him this offseason.
Boozer is averaging 29.1 minutes, his least playing time since logging 25.3 minutes as a rookie with the 2002-03 Cavaliers.
Thanks to (Taj) Gibson’s foul trouble Thursday night, Boozer played more than 30 minutes for the first time since Feb. 4 in Phoenix.
“It’s not what I want but I haven’t said anything,” Boozer said. “I just keep playing my role and try to support my teammates.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers