Boston College fired coach Steve Donahue after four years and an 8-24 record this season, the school announced Tuesday.
Donahue made no NCAA Tournament appearances with the Eagles, going 33-63 the past three seasons. He was 54-76 at Boston College, including going 4-14 in ACC play this season.
Donahue, 51, was hired in 2010 after taking Cornell to the Sweet 16. Donahue spent 10 years at Cornell, and the team made the NCAA Tournament in each of his final three seasons.
- Nets Owner Joe Tsai Refused To Send Kyrie Irving To The Lakers In A Somewhat Spiteful Way
- Kyrie Irving first player in NBA history to average 25/5/5 before in-season trade
- NBA reveals four different uniforms inspired by the Jazz for the 2023 Jordan Rising Stars
- Phoenix Suns Ready To Pursue Brooklyn’s Kevin Durant If He’s Made Available In The Future
- Grizzlies Ja Morant Responds To Incident He’s Being Investigated By The League For, Says It’s “Cap”
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms