Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said Friday that he doesn’t have any sense of how long Joel Embiid will be out with an orbital fracture around his left eye.
Embiid will have surgery after the swelling goes down, Brown said. The All-Star center also has a concussion; he suffered both injuries during an on-court collision with teammate Markelle Fultz on Wednesday night. “After the swelling goes down and whenever the operation happens,” Brown said, “we’ll all have a better feeling of accurate news. Right now we don’t have any information.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again