Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said (Russell) Westbrook still hasn’t been cleared for full contact.
“He hasn’t participated in any part of our practices,” Brooks said.
Westbrook’s return, according to the team, still remains at least 10 days away, with the first game after the All-Star break set for Feb. 20 against Miami.
“I don’t know what date,” Brooks said. “Sometime after the All-Star break. We like the progress he is making.”
- Cavaliers’ J.B. Bickerstaff names almost half the roster as potential starters
- Thunder G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander thinks losing will end soon
- Nikola Jokic: “I want to be the Tim Duncan of the Denver Nuggets”
- Draymond Green open to playing for Dallas, Detroit, or L.A.
- New NBA app launches today for the 2022-23 season
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022
NBA6 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA7 days ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks