The Los Angeles Lakers icon took the microphone after a masterpiece performance in his final NBA game, and, standing at midcourt, Bryant addressed a sold-out Staples Center crowd that was on its feet.
“Man!” Bryant said after scoring 60 points in a 101-96 win over the Utah Jazz on Wednesday to close out his storied 20-season NBA career, all with the Lakers. “You know, I can’t believe how fast 20 years went by. This is crazy. This is absolutely crazy.”
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds