The 29-year-old (Jared) Dudley also has something to prove after an underachieving season with the Clippers.
But he knows his role with a rebuilding Bucks squad will go beyond his on-floor contributions.
“I would say I’m speaking a lot more,” Dudley said. “People will be surprised how much I talk, just trying to put guys in the right spots. Every NBA team runs the same thing, very similar.
“I think I can help their development and that’s what I’m here for.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%