Representatives for Sanders and the Milwaukee Bucks are negotiating a buyout of the remainder of his four-year, $44 million contract, a deal that has three-plus years remaining.
But the buyout had not been made final as of late Wednesday night and exact numbers were unavailable.
“It’s hour by hour,” Bucks coach Jason Kidd said of the Sanders situation after the team’s practice session Wednesday night. “I haven’t talked to him. We don’t know which way this thing is going right now.”
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade