Representatives for Sanders and the Milwaukee Bucks are negotiating a buyout of the remainder of his four-year, $44 million contract, a deal that has three-plus years remaining.
But the buyout had not been made final as of late Wednesday night and exact numbers were unavailable.
“It’s hour by hour,” Bucks coach Jason Kidd said of the Sanders situation after the team’s practice session Wednesday night. “I haven’t talked to him. We don’t know which way this thing is going right now.”
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair