Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders plans to use his 10-game suspension for violating the NBA’s anti-drug program to deal with his core personal issues and learn to live without marijuana use, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Sanders wants to continue his basketball career and has been coming to the realization league rules won’t permit that unless he stops testing positive as part of the league’s drug program, sources said.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets preview, prediction and picks