Bucks’ Larry Sanders Intends to Resume Career?
Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders plans to use his 10-game suspension for violating the NBA’s anti-drug program to deal with his core personal issues and learn to live without marijuana use, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Sanders wants to continue his basketball career and has been coming to the realization league rules won’t permit that unless he stops testing positive as part of the league’s drug program, sources said.
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell