Bucks guard O.J. Mayo and center John Henson both said forward Jeff Adrien will be a welcome addition after he was acquired along with Ramon Sessions in the trade-deadline deal with Charlotte on Thursday.
“Bringing in Jeff Adrien, he’ll bring that energy and physicality,” Mayo said.
“Not that the other guys didn’t, but that’s a great asset. It was good for our front office to bring him on. I think he’ll help us a lot.”
Henson seconded the notion after going against Adrien earlier in the season.
“I’m glad he’s with us,” Henson said. “That was one of the tougher guys to box out in this league, in my opinion. I’m glad he’s on my side.”
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season