Chicago Bulls swingman Justin Holiday says he did not hear Drake after being called for a five-second violation late in the fourth quarter of Monday night’s win over the Toronto Raptors.
The famous rapper was standing directly behind Holiday with 25 seconds left in regulation and the Raptors down 106-103. He appeared to say at least once to Holiday that the Bulls were out of timeouts. After Wednesday’s shootaround, Holiday got a good laugh about all the attention the play has received.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain