Chicago Bulls swingman Justin Holiday says he did not hear Drake after being called for a five-second violation late in the fourth quarter of Monday night’s win over the Toronto Raptors.
The famous rapper was standing directly behind Holiday with 25 seconds left in regulation and the Raptors down 106-103. He appeared to say at least once to Holiday that the Bulls were out of timeouts. After Wednesday’s shootaround, Holiday got a good laugh about all the attention the play has received.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page24 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef