Chicago Bulls All-Star swingman Jimmy Butler remains day-to-day as he continues to recover from a left knee injury. Butler was examined by renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews on Thursday and the Bulls were hopeful he would be able to return to the floor soon.
“Dr. Andrews gave a confirmatory opinion and supports the current management of Butler’s condition and return to play. Butler will resume workouts today, be monitored and will return to play when appropriate,” the Bulls said in a statement.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Pacers’ Myles Turner (ankle), Andrew Nembhard (illness) questionable vs. Bucks
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic