Chicago Bulls center Robin Lopez has been fined $25,000 for yelling at officials and failing to leave the court quickly enough after he was ejected from a game against the Miami Heat.
The league announced the fine on Friday for Lopez’s behavior in the fourth quarter of Chicago’s 103-92 loss to Miami on Thursday. Lopez picked up a pair of technicals with 8:43 remaining, and he gestured and pointed as he yelled at officials while walking off the floor.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms