The Chicago Bulls have suspended forward Bobby Portis for eight games following his role in a practice altercation that left teammate Nikola Mirotic in the hospital, the team announced Wednesday. Portis will be eligible to return for a Nov. 7 game against Toronto, and will be eligible to practice during his extension.
Source: Chicago Bulls
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Legal 21 hours ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned