Bulls’ Thibodeau Denies Feeling Pressure
If there were a season coach Tom Thibodeau might be feeling some pressure, you’d think this would be it.
Early playoff exits — two first-round ousters in three seasons — seem to be stacking up for Thibodeau, so surely there has to be a bit of anxiety building for him in his fifth season.
“No, I don’t look at it the way you guys do,’’ Thibodeau said Friday. “Like, ‘This team on paper, that team on paper, expectations here,’ it’s not the way to approach it. The way to approach it is to understand what goes into winning and do those things every day. Don’t take any shortcuts, don’t skip steps and prepare as best you can.”
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit