The Clippers opened Tuesday’s game against the Lakers on a 20-2 run, led by as much as 28 and rolled to a 103-81 win at Staples Center.
It marked the Lakers’ 61st loss of the season, tying for the most losses in franchise history with last season’s team, which posted a 21-61 record. Lakers coach Byron Scott expressed frustration with the way his team is playing considering these are the final games for Kobe Bryant, who has five games left and is retiring this summer after a 20-season NBA career.
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again