An emotional Carmelo Anthony announced his retirement from international play on Sunday after helping the United States men’s Olympic team win gold.
Anthony is the first American men’s basketball player to win three gold medals, the third coming after Team USA’s 96-66 win over Serbia on Sunday. He’ll also retire as the all-time leading scorer in men’s U.S. Olympic play with 336 points, as well as the program’s all-time leading rebounder.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
- Malcolm Brogdon ‘Happy’ To Be On The Celtics This Season
- Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns suffers calf strain injury
- Magics’ Guard Markelle Fultz Available To Make Season Debut On Wednesday
- Kevin Durant on whether crowd ‘MVP’ chants motivate him: ‘Nah, not really. I’ve been there, done that.’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest