Carter-Williams Addresses Tanking Accusations
Nobody took the losses harder than we did. We deserved plenty of criticism, but we all put in too much work to be treated like a joke.
I seriously live basketball and I don’t take it for granted that I made it to this level. This entire summer, I spent hours face down on the trainers’ table getting my shoulder stretched to regain full range of motion. Some of the stretches are excruciating even without an injury. When physical therapy was over, I’d sprint up and down hills with an altitude mask strapped to my face looking like Bane fromBatman. Try doing 10 sets of hills with hardly any air. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. All that hill work was just so I could get back to the court as soon as humanly possible.
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- NCAA Tournament: Who are each team’s most unexpected stars ahead of the Final Four stage?
- Is Giannis Antetokounmpo playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs. Pacers?
- Pelicans’ Zion Williamson (hamstring) to be re-evaluated next week
- Draymond Green considers facing the Kings would be the Warriors’ best scenario in NBA playoffs
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives