Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert exited his team’s 117-88 season-opening win over the New York Knicks with concussion-like symptoms in the fourth quarter on Tuesday and did not return.
Shumpert hit his head against Kristaps Porzingis’ hip with 5:34 remaining.
“I’ll live,” Shumpert told ESPN on his way out of the arena when asked about his status.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Charles Barkley Wants To ‘Get Past This Bulls**t’ With Michael Jordan
- Suns G.M. James Jones on Chris Paul’s return: ‘He’s close, he’s coming back’
- 2022-23 NBA MVP Odds: Jayson Tatum Is New Favorite To Win League MVP
- Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard targeting December 4 return
- Nikola Jokic Had High Praise For Houston’s 20 Year-Old Big Man, Alperen Sengun
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 7 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest