Kyrie Irving was on the court after Cleveland Cavaliers practice Sunday, whipping passes to teammates who were participating in a shooting drill and later tossing up a few shots of his own.
“He’s gradually increasing his workload, but I can’t say that particular period (after the Sixers game) will be significant in terms of his on-the-court work with the whole team,” Blatt said Sunday. “He’s gradually increasing his workload, and we’ll take him through the process necessary to get him back on the court with everybody.” When asked for specific examples of Irving’s advancement, Blatt replied, “Right now, I don’t have any. I don’t.”
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls