Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love missed his first game of the season because of a bruised left thigh.
Love was injured while boxing out for a rebound in the third quarter of Friday’s loss to Boston and didn’t return. He was on the floor for several moments before being helped to the locker room.
Source: The Associated Press
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers vs. 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 27)
- Houston Rockets Head Coach Ime Udoka Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Four Things With Frank: The Bucks’ Offense, Cade Cunningham’s Finishing And More
- Devin Booker trails DeMar DeRozan for most go-ahead FGs in final 5 seconds since 2015
NBA 4 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 6 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 1 week ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them