James sat out the morning practice session of Cleveland’s two-a-day Friday in order to rest his back. Earlier this week, James described his back as feeling “iffy” and only played in two out of three periods during the Cavs’ intrasquad scrimmage Wednesday.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%