The Cleveland Cavaliers are making an 11th-hour push to get Australian guard Dante Exum into Cleveland for an interview and a possible workout, a source with direct knowledge told ESPN.
Exum, in New York on Wednesday for Thursday night’s NBA draft, said he has worked out for the Milwaukee Bucks, Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic, who have picks No. 2-4, respectively. Exum’s camp will decide Thursday if they will send him to Cleveland for a quick draft-day visit, a source said.
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
- Pacers GM Chad Buchanan on Buddy Hield: ‘Our intention is to have him on our team this year’
- Nets sign undrafted guard Scottie Lindsey
- Coach Mark Daigneault is excited because Thunder’s young core is ‘developing very quickly’
- Bronny James Misses First USC Practice, Coach Andy Enfield Says ‘He’s Doing Very Well’
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 6 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey