Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Garnett is targeting early next week for his return from back spasms that have sidelined him for the past 16 games. Garnett plans to return against Philadelphia on Saturday, or for one of the Nets’ back-to-back games at Miami on April 8 or at Orlando the following night, according to Newsday.
The team also said forward Andrei Kirilenko may return midweek.
Brooklyn is 39-33 and holds the No. 5 spot in the Eastern Conference playoff spot, which would currently pit the Nets against the Chicago Bulls in the first round. They were 1 1/2 games behind Chicago and 1 1/2 games ahead of the Washington Wizards entering Monday night.
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season