In a surprising late-season move, the Celtics inked (Chris) Babb to a multi-year contract Monday after waiving big man Shavlik Randolph to clear a roster spot. For the time being, Babb will stay in the D-League with the Maine Red Claws, who begin the playoffs Tuesday night.
Almost certainly, Babb’s deal has no future guarantees, but will keep him under Celtics control through the offseason and give him a chance to fight for a roster spot in 2015-16.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade