Celtics to Explore Contract Extension on Crowder?
While the Celtics traded both (Jameer) Nelson and (Brandan)Wright less than a month later, the 24-year-old (Jae) Crowder has emerged as maybe Boston’s most consistent and versatile bench presence. He’s averaging 9.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists over 24.2 minutes per game in 53 appearances with the Celtics.
The Celtics are likely to extend a $1.2 million qualifying offer, but seem likely to explore a contract extension, particularly if other teams make a run at Crowder as a restricted free agent.
- Zion Williamson Baby Mama Update: Yamile Taylor Enters Love Square With Moriah Mills and Ahkeema ‘Concrete Rose’
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell