Ceremony Held to Retire Peja Stojakovic’s Jersey
Amid cheers of “Peja! Peja!” the third jersey number from the best time in the Sacramento era was retired at Sleep Train Arena.
Peja Stojakovic’s No. 16 was retired at halftime of the Kings’ game Tuesday against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
“This is an unbelievable moment for me and family,” Stojakovic said during the ceremony.
Stojakovic joins teammates Chris Webber (No. 4) and Vlade Divac (No. 21) with retired numbers from the Kings’ teams from the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit