According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, the Los Angeles Clippers and Orlando Magic have the frame work of a trade that would send forward Channing Frye to the Clippers in exchange for Lance Stephenson, C.J. Wilcox and a future second-round pick. The Magic would immediately waive or buyout Stephenson, who would be included to complete the cap math.
The Clippers are said to be working on another option, which could be Ryan Anderson from the New Orleans Pelicans. Meanwhile, the Magic are also exploring other options, which could be Timofey Mozgov from the Cleveland Cavaliers.
According to the Report, the Clippers are expected to make their final decision at some point today.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again