Chris Bosh said Thursday that he was “close” to leaving the Miami Heat before ultimately deciding to sign a five-year, $118 million contract to stay with the team.
“It was close. I’m not going to lie,” Bosh said on “The Zaslow and Joy Show” on FM 104.3 The Ticket in Miami. “It was close. It was a weird situation because we were waiting so long and I didn’t know what was going on.
“I think you’re always in a situation where it is close even if you don’t leave because teams got very aggressive on me. And I guess as soon as LeBron made up his mind, that’s when everything could fall in line. But I was just waiting, so I didn’t know what was going on.”
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic