All-Star forward Chris Bosh will have more exams on his strained right calf when he gets back to Miami, possibly as early as Monday to determine the status and severity of the problem.
He has conferred regularly with Heat medical officials about the issue, which he has been dealing with and getting treatment for over the past several days. Bosh came to Toronto with hopes of participating in Saturday’s 3-point contest and Sunday’s All-Star Game, but dropped out Friday out of concern of making the calf worse.
“When we get back to Miami we’ll do everything we need to do to make sure it’s right,” Bosh said.
Source: The Associated Press
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds