The Heat resumed post-All-Star-break practice Wednesday optimistic about forward Chris Bosh’s health, but uncertain if he will return this season. Bosh sat out the All-Star Game and 3-point contest this past weekend because of what the team called a strained calf.
The Heat issued a statement midway through Wednesday’s practice saying that Bosh would not be at the workout and would not travel with the team for Friday’s game against the Hawks. They did not offer specific details on Bosh’s condition or whether he might return this season. Bosh is expected to make a statement updating his condition in the coming days.
Source: Michael Wallace of ESPN
- Nuggets’ Jamal Murray (knee) questionable, Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) doubtful vs. Magic
- 76ers coach Doc Rivers on LeBron James: ‘He’s going to have the greatest career’
- Pelicans, Wolves, Raptors are competing in last minute talks to trade for Denver’s Bones Hyland
- Getting To Know The Four 2023 Dunk Contest Participants
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating