Guard Nate Robinson sat out Wednesday’s game at New York with a sore left knee, his second 10-day contract expires today (Thursday) and he will not be re-signed just yet because of the injury, a league spokesman said.
The spokesman said the Clippers will see how Robinson’s knee is recovering before making a decision on whether to bring him back for the rest of the season.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade