The 10-day contract of guard Lester Hudson is over and he was not re-signed to a second one, though that happening is not out of the realm of possibility. Doc Rivers, coach and president of basketball operations, said he expects to fill the spot.
The Clippers signed Hudson when Nate Robinson’s second 10-day contract expired. Robinson was not re-signed for the remainder of the season at that time because he was nursing a knee injury. Rivers was asked if Robinson is in the conversation to to be brought back.
“He’s in the conversation, yes,” Rivers said.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade