Clippers’ Rivers: Griffin Investigation Near End
Clippers coach Doc Rivers, saying Friday that the Blake Griffin investigation was nearing an end, offered assurance that the forward was sincerely regretful over an incident that left him with a broken hand and an equipment manager with a swollen face.
“He feels awful about it, and he’s let everyone know that,” Rivers said. “That’s all you can do. You have to forgive people at some point. I believe that. We built Richard Nixon a library. I mean, my goodness. You forgive people. You really do. You kind of move on, and you build it back.”
Rivers said the Clippers will defer to the league on any punishment meted out to Griffin.
Source: Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’