Austin Rivers shuffled slowly through a corridor of Talking Stick Resort Arena. The reserve will be critical to the Clippers in the playoffs, but it doesn’t look like he’ll be able to help them before then.
Rivers will likely be sidelined for the remaining five games of the regular season after suffering a strained left hamstring in Wednesday’s win over Washington.
“It’s definitely a little frustrating,” Rivers said, as he watched his teammates warm up prior to tip-off against the Suns. “This is the time of year, if anytime, I want to be healthy. … At least it’s not during the playoffs.”
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair