Austin Rivers shuffled slowly through a corridor of Talking Stick Resort Arena. The reserve will be critical to the Clippers in the playoffs, but it doesn’t look like he’ll be able to help them before then.
Rivers will likely be sidelined for the remaining five games of the regular season after suffering a strained left hamstring in Wednesday’s win over Washington.
“It’s definitely a little frustrating,” Rivers said, as he watched his teammates warm up prior to tip-off against the Suns. “This is the time of year, if anytime, I want to be healthy. … At least it’s not during the playoffs.”
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia