(Doc) Rivers and (Paul) Pierce are teaming up for a competition against a foe that’s undefeated – aging. And, honestly, they don’t know how they’re doing.
“I’ve never had to do this with Paul,” Rivers said before Sunday’s game. “And I don’t know if we’re doing it the right way or not.”
The plan – a combination of limited minutes and days off – hasn’t netted great results.
“I’m just trying to do the best with him so we can preserve him.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again