Cuban: All-Star Voting ‘absolutely, positively broken’
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban believes the NBA should ditch fan voting for the All-Star Game, saying the apathetic response is “embarrassing” and proves the system is “absolutely, positively broken.”
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry received the most votes this season with 1,513,324, a total Cuban said proves that fans aren’t excited about All-Star voting.
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) ruled out for Game 1 vs. Nuggets
- UK Basketball Recruiting: NDSU Transfer Grant Nelson Sees Wildcats as Top Option as John Calipari Looks to Replace Oscar Tshiebwe
- ChatGPT’s Insight on Top 10 Head Coaching Jobs in College Basketball
- Bulls, Nikola Vucevic negotiating extension
- College basketball: Top prospect Mikey Williams loses NIL sponsorship after controversial arrest
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 6 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’