Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, appalled at a missed call on the opening possession of Tuesday night’s Los Angeles Clippers-Brooklyn Nets game, is publicly calling for the NBA office to discipline referee Ken Mauer.
“Suspend him, demote him, make him ref a game in the D-League,” Cuban said during his pregame workout Wednesday night.
“This wasn’t just a missed call. This was something else,” Cuban said. “I don’t know what it was. Sometimes it’s the problem; sometimes it’s the symptom of a problem. I think this is more reflective of a symptom of a problem.”
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA2 weeks ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery