No Stephen Curry, no problem for the Golden State Warriors.
In a collective effort, the Warriors took care of the Orlando Magic in the second half, as they captured their seventh consecutive victory with a 110-100 win Monday night at Oracle Arena. Kevin Durant led all scorers with 21 points, while securing six boards and distributing a season-high eight assists in 30 minutes. Curry sat out his first game of the season due to a right thigh contusion that he sustained Saturday in a home win over the Philadelphia 76ers. Shaun Livingston received the start in his place, producing a season-high 16 points and six assists.
Source: Chris Haynes of ESPN
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms