(D.J.) Augustin believes his career was saved by coach Tom Thibodeau and a locker-room culture that he had never experienced in his five previous NBA seasons.
“This is probably the most comfortable I’ve felt in a long time, maybe since my Charlotte days,’’ Augustin said Tuesday.
“Being out there playing and playing through mistakes. [Thibodeau] gives you the opportunity to play through mistakes, and that just helps a player’s confidence level.’’
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%