Warriors forward David Lee heard the offseason trade rumors involving Kevin Love and said they didn’t leave him feeling unwanted by the team.
“There was no hard feelings,” Lee said Monday. “There can’t be. Our front office is trying to improve the team, and Kevin Love is a great player.
“It happened, and I’m not mad at anybody. I don’t feel bad. It’s just this is a business.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft